Using the best and latest technologies, 88Guru provides video-based online tuitions for classes 3rd to 10th. The curriculum follows the NCERT++ syllabus. Find out more in our About us section.
The platform works on the Parent-Child structure. The Parent account is created with a valid mobile phone number and the Parent then creates the Child Account(s) which are linked to the Parent Account. The Parent shares the Child’s Account details with the student which gives the student independent access to the platform. The Parent can login using his/her email and review the progress of all the Child Accounts linked to that Parent Account.
Video-based lessons: Each lesson follows a standardized learning process:
1. TEACH - Video lessons: The teacher explains the lessons with the help of a digital board and other aids.
2. ASSESS - CAA: Computer-Aided Assessments: Students complete an assessment based on the material they have learned, and the computer marks the questions.
3. REVIEW – Video Explanations: The teacher answers each CAA question in complete detail, step by step, sharing all working on the screen and allowing the student to review their work.
4. EXTRA QUESTIONS – Practice sheets: Your Child gets access to 10,000+ practice questions personalize worksheets for your child with the level of difficulty he/she wants.
1. Yes! Login with your mobile phone number to access the parent account
2. Go to any completed lesson and click “View History” next to CAA to see how many questions your child is getting right.
3. Go to the dashboard to get a complete view of the number of minutes, the number of assessments, and your child’s performance on the assessments. You also get a view of which topics he needs to work upon the subject level.
4. You can also access the report card to see the holistic performance report of your child. Check the report card section in the child’s dashboard
Our teachers (Gurus) come with average of 15 years of experience from prestigious schools like Shiv Nadar, DPS, G D Goenka, Amity International, and more. Read their profiles here: https://88guru.com/teachers
Yes, absolutely. We provide a 4-day free trial, where you can try up to 10 lessons. Sign up here: https://88guru.com. We do not ask for any credit card number upfront and no automatic debits will take place.
Currently, at 88Guru, we do not offer HW help to our students.
NO, 88Guru provides a free 4-day trial in which you receive up to 10 free lessons. We do not ask for any credit card number upfront and no automatic debits will take place. Your child will get access to up to 10 lessons across all subjects for the level they are registered for.
1. Trial: Registered users will receive a 4-days free trial. The trial will expire after 4 days and no automatic debit will occur as we do not take payment details at registration. Your child(ren) will get access to up to 10 lessons across all subjects for the level(s) they are registered for.
2. Upgrade: You can also upgrade to a paid account anytime during or post the trial period by clicking on ‘Upgrade Package’.
Parent account: Click the Log In tab. Enter your name and mobile number. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile which shall be used to confirm your registration. Your client code and password will be sent to your email.
Child Account: The second window will allow you to register your child and his/her class & board. You can add more children to your account on your dashboard afterward.
If you have not created a child account before, you will be prompted to do so from your dashboard. You will need to enter your child’s name, username and password, for him/her to log in independently.
You can register more children on your dashboard. Click on the registered child’s name and add a child from the drop-down menu.
It is recommended that the Username and Password be recorded for easy retrieval. If it is not retrievable, please contact us.
You must register. If you are a registered client, you may have viewed the free lessons offered in your free trial or you may not have subscribed to the subject(s) you are trying to access.
On your dashboard, click on Buy Now and it will take you to the course selection page where you can select the courses and check out on the payment gateway.
We recommend 1 lesson per subject per week. The lessons will complement the curriculum taught in schools. The child can click on any lesson and progress at his/her own convenient pace. He/she can revise topics already covered in school or move ahead to prepare for upcoming lessons. Pick up tips and tricks to ace the exams in the Computer Aided Assessment (CAA) Review videos.
Each subscription will expire based on the specific Plan that has been selected.
No, you can’t cancel your subscription. But you can contact us in case of any concerns.
The price includes all access to the full curriculum of the subject(s) and class selected. The subscription is for use by a single student only.
We may run promotions from time to time. These are typically displayed on our website and social media pages. Alternatively, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Debit/Credit Cards, Paytm and Google Pay payments can be made on our website. For all other payment modes, please contact us.
No, we do not offer a No-Cost EMI option. You can check your individual bank offers for the same.
You can review your child’s progress and performance through the Parent’s Dashboard. You can also check your Child’s report card for his/her performance for the selected period.
Answers to the Computer Aided Assessment (CAA) will be checked and a score given upon completion and the teacher will review the questions with the suggested answers with a step-by-step explanation given. The performance data is captured and presented on the dashboard. You can also check your Child’s report card for his/her performance for the selected period.
All lessons are presented Topic wise so it is easy for students to zoom directly to the topic they would like to revise.
As best as we can, we try to follow the N.C.E.R.T syllabus so that students are able to revise what they have learnt in school. We would also like to hear from you what you would like covered in greater detail and will incorporate those suggestions into the upgraded versions.
No, he/she cannot download the videos. One needs to be connected to the internet for accessing the content on the app/website.